Sales Automation Done Right advances the case that the computer and sales process management are a perfect fit. It describes a proven approach for driving up the competitiveness of the sales team through technology. All aspects of sales automation are explored, including the management of territories, accounts and contacts. Most importantly, the book focuses on the sales opportunity and its corresponding sales cycle, including in-depth analysis of sales methods that respond well to computerization and shows practical step-by-step examples of how these have been proven to work.
Anyone with an interest of applying technology to sales will find this book invaluable: business executives, sales and marketing managers, sales administrators, and the important link in the chain, sales professionals the world over.
Sales Automation Done Right:
- Reviews sales automation in the context of its contributions to the processes of CRM technology.
- Demonstrates how sales automation should follow the core competencies of the selling process.
- Shows why effective sales automation must be driven by methodologies specifically designed for the computer.
- Derives a new, universal sales model from established models, tuned from the ground up for computerization.
- Includes a detailed business case study that illustrates and reinforces the essential issues raised throughout the book.
- Summarizes the latest developments in technology that positively impact sales teams.